John Bradford, Candidate for State House of Representatives (District 98)
Representative John R. Bradford, III (Mecklenburg, District 98) is serving his second term in the NC House and is a Deputy Majority Whip, Co-Chair of the Mecklenburg Legislative Delegation, and Chairman of the Regularity Reform and State & Local Government Committees. He is seeking re-election for his third term because he wants to continue his fight for common-sense legislation and policies for not only his constituents in District 98 but also for all North Carolinians. It's a privilege and honor to serve District 98 and, if re-elected, he will continue his hard work and good fight to:
- Terminate or modify the toll lane contract & add general purpose lane(s).
- Continue to support teacher salary increases and make sure our teachers are first and politics last.
- Advocate for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Remove burdensome business regulations so small business owners can create jobs and achieve economic prosperity.
- Lower taxes so that more money is returned to hard working individuals.
- Reduce the size of government and stop wasteful spending.