Biden Refuses To Stand Up To China
- Joe Biden's failing presidency is weakening the United States on the world stage and is empowering China to expand their influence.
- In less than one year. Biden has broken his promises and at nearly every turn has failed to stand up to China.
- Failed leader Joe Biden:
- Promised to hold communist China accountable for obstructing the investigation into COVID-19.
- Pledged to stand up for human rights.
- Promised to confront Chinese military and technological threats.
- Did not respond with sanctions or diplomatic expulsions after China carried out a malicious cyberattack on Microsoft.
Approved license applications worth hundreds of millions of dollars for China's blacklisted Huawei company despite its long history of deception, lying, and close ties to the Chinese Communist Party.
Revoked President Trump's attempted ban on Chinese-owned apps like TikTok and WeChat, despite the Chinese government's ability to access Americans' personal information through these apps.
- President Biden should have asked Chinese President Xi some critical questions:
- What do you know about the Wuhan lab and the origins of COVID-19?
- Will you cease your human rights abuses in Hong Kong and Xingang?
- Will you respect Taiwan's independence?
- Joe Biden asked NONE of this critical questions of President Xi, and cannot be expected to stand up for America against the Chinese Communists.
- Joe Biden has a long history of ignoring China's imminent threat and putting America last: he supported trade policies with China that cost millions of American jobs, and repeatedly bragged about spending more time with President Xi than any other world leader.
- Biden is placing his radical climate change agenda above human rights, U.S. energy independence, and U.S. national security.
- Climate czar John Kerry seems all too eager to ignore China's human rights abuses, and is actively weakening the U.S. energy industry to the benefit of the Chinese.
- Kerry has also downplayed China's use of slave labor camps – maybe it's because he holds an over $1 million stake in an equity fund with links to Chinese slave labor.
- Biden has enabled China to grow its influence, threaten American security, undermine the rules-based international order, and carry out human rights atrocities – his failures are an unacceptable breech of his responsibilities as Commander-in-Chief.
Courtesy of the NCGOP