Biden's Border Crisis
- The crisis at the border is worse than ever.
- Joe Biden created the crisis at the border and is doing nothing to directly address it.
- "Border czar" Kamala Harris hasn't been to the epicenter of the crisis. If she doesn't care about the issue, why is she still the border czar?
- There is a historic surge at our southern border:
- In August, 208,887 illegal migrants were apprehended attempting to cross the southern border. This is the highest August number in 21 years.
- August is the second month in a row when encounters surpassed 200,000.
- August 2021's figure marks a 317% increase over August 2020.
- This is a 340% increase from the average number of August apprehensions during the Trump administration.
- Since Joe Biden took office over 1.2 million illegal immigrants have been caught attempting to cross the border. This is a higher total than any year since 2001.
- This is a humanitarian crisis and children are suffering under Biden and Harris' watch.
- This is a literal runaway border crisis. Illegal migrants are reportedly revolting in custody and fleeing.
COVID-positive illegal immigrants are flooding into American communities.
The White House refused to answer why illegal migrants do not have to be vaccinated to enter the U.S.
- Crime is spiking and deadly drugs are flowing across the porous border.
Many Haitian migrants camped in the Texas border town of Del Rio are being released into the U.S.
- The crisis at the border is yet another example of Biden and Harris' failed leadership.
Spread the Word!
Sign in if you'd like new recruits to be credited to you.