- The events in Kabul are sickening and heartbreaking – the American people are continuing to pray for the victims and their families.
- Sadly, there are now deadly consequences for the way the Biden administration bungled the Afghanistan withdrawal.
- The Biden administration needs to stop claiming the Americans they are leaving behind in Afghanistan want to stay.
- Many Americans cannot get to the airport and Joe Biden has no plan to help them.
- The Biden administration has admitted people have been turned away at Taliban checkpoints.
- The chaos in Afghanistan makes clear what we all already knew: Joe Biden is incapable of serving as Commander in Chief –the U.S. and the world are less safe because of him.
- ICYMI: Read these Op Eds on the crisis in Afghanistan written by North Carolina Republican elected officials:
- Congressman Richard Hudson tweeted on Saturday about Fort Bragg based fallen Marine, Staff Sgt. Ryan C. Knauss, who died in the August 26th terrorist attack in Kabul.
- Our prayers are with the U.S. Marines and innocent civilians who were killed and wounded in the horrific terrorist attacks near the Kabul airport.
Special thanks to the NCGOP for this collection of resources about Afghanistan. The MeckGOP offers its sincere prayers and thoughts for safety and protection.